The Indian Journal of Microprocessors and Microcontroller (IJMM) is having ISSN 2582-8835 (online), half yearly international journal, being published in the months of March and September by Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2021.
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society of society-owned or sponsored journals. This journal strictly adopted following publication ethics and policies of:
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: https://publicationethics.org/)
- World Association of Medical Editors (WAME: http://www.wame.org/)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE: http://www.icmje.org/)
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials (CONSORT: http://www.consort-statement.org/)
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement should adhere to (PEMS)
The Ethics and Policies of Indian Journal of Microprocessors and Microcontroller (IJMM) are given below: